FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

MURREE TOUR

tour-murree

 

 

Readily available for any desired day (Rs: 9000/person minimum 4 or even more number of people required )
(confirm your booking by paying just 10% of tour amount. )

Duration: 3 Days & only two Nights

Overnight Keep: 1st & 2nd overnight stay with 3*-4* Hotel with Mall in Murree.

Desired destination: Visit and sightseeing of Murree, Ayubia, Nathiyagali, Patriata & Bhurban.

Bundle Price:  Adult – Rs: 9000/person
Children: Rs: 4500/child (3 to decade age) 50% fees apply.
Note: Children will share room using parents.
Infants: < 3 years FREE.
The Providers included:
1. Travel:

Round Trip from Islamabad to Murree & all destinations mentioned above.
Transportation (Toyota XLI, HIACE, Coster, A/C Saloon Coaster etc per number of persons) together with parking, toll income tax,  driver, drivers meals and accomodation and will be provided by Pakistanis.pk.: Tourist or customer has got to return the vehicle in  state of fuel as been given, mean you need to pay for the fuel the maximum amount of as it will likely be consumed.
2. Lodge Accommodation:

3*-4* Star Standard Rooms in hotels.
Rooms on twin sharing basis(two people per room).
Children will share place with parents
3. Meals: (Breakfast)

Breakfast for 2 persons per room will likely be provided Free during hotel stay.
Lunch and dinner meals are no provided.
Important Take note:

Group (4 or even more persons)tour is with regard to families and newlyweds only.
Government tax are within the above mentioned price from the tour.
Just pay 10% to substantiate booking while remaining 90% for being paid at excursion departure(start of tour).
Book around possible, because of limited reservations as well as offered as first come, first functioned basis.

For More Help
T-PK +92 (322) 50-222-50
T-PK +92 (423) 21-121-13
T-UK +44 (141) 28-040-60
T-US +1 (540) 99-902-05
Email: a1z1@hotmail.com

TOP